About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

BIG TALKER

I heard what you said and I don't give a damn
I'm a sweet heart, i know what I am
like a piece of coal with a heart of gold
and those accusations are getting old
the shit you talk smells just like that
what makes you think you know where I'm at
you want a conversation, I've got a few
I'll do my best not to offend you
Rumors are draining and petty at best
I'll drink this down and let you have the rest
i could be your friend, I could be your savior
especially if it requires some bad behavior
i could be your lover or I could be your friend
and you would never have to be alone again

No comments: