About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

WET DREAMER

Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are?
Has anyone ever told you how sexy you are?
C'mon baby, let's go some place...
Where I can hold you against me and stare at your face...
I'll hold you tight and keep you close
I'll calm you down...and give you your dose.
I'll get beneath you; I'll get on top...
I'll push against you until you say stop.
I'll stretch the limit until it rips
and breathe in the whisper from your lips.
C'mon baby, I know you're there
I know you hear me, I know you care...
The bed is still warm and still smells like you
And all the things we're going to do...
when the storm calms down and the demons stop screaming.
Your mouth against mine feels just like dreaming...
push against me, baby, sink your teeth right in...
take a bite of me, have you ever tasted skin?
This is not a dream; it's not a fantasy...
You and I can reach pure ecstasy...
I can't help but move with haste
to get into you, your scent, your taste...
words like, "oh mi amor"
are what's in store
I call you honey, I call you baby...
Come on inside, my sweet baby....
The bed is warm and the candles are lit...

No comments: