About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

reincarnation '07

...and from this moment on my new life will begin
and I say farewell to this place that I'm in,
and I feel more alive and I feel reborn
and the past is trash, shredded and torn
buried inside with my soul under arrest,
so I ripped it out and put it to rest...
i can tell ya the end was dark and cold
when I glimpsed inside of it for a moment
and with just one breath I was sold
that life is like youth and death quickly gets old,
and my threads were lost within the fold...
like falling down hard and scraping the bottom,
like being fully submerged deep under water...
void of all sound except the breath in my lungs
that was fleeting and weak as my soul came undone...
swallowing life and choking on it,
packing it in a pipe and toking on it...
harvested it well and then crushed all the seeds
and snorted them up 'til my nose began to bleed.

and my head was paralyzed but my brain was in chaos,
i heard a piercing scream, a rumble and a cross...
where the static was buzzing, the reception unclear
and all the pieces were broken except for the mirror
to remind me of how much I missed the mark
and the bottom deceives, and hides in the dark
with it's mouth gaping hungry and it's long pointed claws
poised to rip apart the soul without mercy or pause...
with gasoline tears to cloud and blind my eyes
so that I couldn't even see my impending demise...

i was gasping for air, I was choking in pain
and I felt that no hope or chance could remain...
the clotting, the rotting infection in my brain,
the drugs, the disease, the needle in my vein...
the paste on my tongue and the drip in my throat
from a life-long sickness without an antidote...
stranded in darkness where a cold wind blew
with no memory of the life I once knew...
the pastures were littered with regrets and remorse
and my strength took off running away like wild horse
that circled around me in an endless attack,
a razor against my wrist and a knife in my back...

i was a broken man, a temple in ruins
like a neglectful parent without intuition...
it was a horrifying sight, a black and white,
a wounded soldier without any fight
left in this tortured weak soul of mine,
expiring the due-date well before it's time...
and as I began to choke and convulse and writhe,
pinned down by the demons who would not exorcise
or ease up on the grip that was clenching my heart
so tightly it unraveled and broke right apart...
and the water was thicker than the blood that rippled
and my body fell down like a machine that's been crippled...

i blindly reached out, my hands flailing like knives
as I dropped what was left of all my broken lives...
i stopped fighting the current and let my limbs fall away
and stood before forgiveness with nothing to say...
the pain invaded every piece of my being,
i watched in silence as the saviors began fleeing...
i sunk so low I was looking down on this world
sailing off into the abyss with a death flag unfurled...
my sword pointed high at the end of the plank
and the vision of existence switched off and went blank...

but the breath of death against me was not warm
and the criminals testified without being sworn.
the persecution was angry and emitting a stench
that filled my nose as it approached the bench...
the jury was skull-faced and their presence felt violent
and the lights flickered as the courtroom fell silent...
the verdict was vague yet shrouded with death
and barely heard through a low gravel breath.
they peered out from their hoods, standing all in a row
but the noose that was hung was hanging too low
and I realized my feet were still touching the ground
as I wiggled the hands and the feet that were bound...

I thrashed my body until I began to sway
and then my feet met the ground and the ropes fell away...
the dried-up seed of memory then bloomed like a rose
and it surged throughout me from my head to my toes.
i shook like a leaf and I stood up fast
as the will to fight hit me like a shotgun blast.
suddenly I was blinded by inspiration and light,
i could see a new dawn at the end of the night...
i strained my neck to see beyond the scope
and found myself face to face with a new witness named hope...
and the wild horse was tamed and put back in the stall
still drenched with the stench of drugs and alcohol...
a glimmer of light, in the blackness I stared
and then I climbed up out of that broken chair,
with my head held high I move at great length
never again will I let go of my strength
which had gotten me though a life come undone
to make me realize it's only just begun...

No comments: