About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

QUEER KISS

I anticipated it for weeks...

I wanted it immediately.
and I felt what was in store...
and I still wanted more...
but not if you weren't sure...

someone spotted the devil in your eyes
and warned me of an impending threat
that may just cut me down to size...
but I wanted to take that bet.

oh, how it was on when we met...
oh, how I wanted your flow and sweat
yet I knew I couldn't trust it...

so you made me wait
for your beautiful queer kiss...
and as my lips parted to yours,
I felt both a hit...and a miss.

...and when that hit did come,
I wondered in my head...
had that kiss actually have been
for someone else instead?

although I don't take lightly
to have been led on...
I'm looking away from you now.
...i'm moving on.
Photobucket

No comments: