About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

SOUL-LESS

don't forget that we're all friends...
do all good things have to end?
like love and heroin?
our souls up for auction...

I tell ya the world is cruel
ya know the world it plays the fool...
welcome to the cesspool.
we might just lose our cool.

if it's horns from out your head,
then you'd be better dead...
so trespass on this path,
it ain't hard, do the math.

New York to Paris, France,
fuck me with just a glance,
am I in your thoughts?
is it worth the war I fought?
just learn the lessons taught...

you ain't so tough to me.
I ain't so tough to you.
a kiss or a handshake?
help me with this heartache?
I'm gonna open up the door',
do ya want to cop or score?
I just want us to smile,
because it's been awhile.
ooh, it's been awhile


can't forget the way
the republicans, they say...
say they wanna make it,
say they wanna take it,
am I supposed to fake it?

am I so supposed to learn
when you wish I would burn
in the disease you call hell?
do I have to yell?
ignorance is your hell.

look me in the eye,
promise you won't lie.
I just want us to be happy,
do we got to stay so angry?

say hello or say goodbye,
no need to wonder why,
we got to get along.

you ain't so tough to me,
I ain't so tough to you,
a kiss or a handshake?
help me with this heartache?
I'm gonna open up the door',
do ya want to cop or score?
I just want us to smile
because it's been awhile...
ooh, it's been awhile...


it's crucial to my soul
have you got a soul? a soul....
it is a door or a hole?

we're stuck in a peep hole

looking through a peep hole...

a soul....

have you got one? .......

No comments: