About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

flirt.

Baby...let me have it
I want to breathe your breath
I want to hear you whisper my name
Right before you fuck me to death

i love your touch, I love your flirt
i ain't trying to steal anything
i ain't lookin' for a quick fling
but I also ain't looking for a ring

you make me feel like a man
wrap my arms around you
you make me feel like a bitch
because sometimes I need to

you make me feel fearless
you make me feel fearless
you make me feel fearless
this time I won't be careless

i hope you'll always be here
i hope you'll always laugh with me
a trigger reaction in my heart
did I take too long because I was too blind to see
that first I had to take care of me?

The others never really understood me
All that wasted time has gone and went
Now I see that there's still hope to be happy
I feel like you're a perfect compliment

how did you do that?
Make something so magical seem possible...
Photobucket

No comments: