About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CRAZY BABY

Was it just too much for you? I'm all cut up...
You obviously had never been with a real man. The mirror is shattered...
I picked you up in the coffee shop
Told you I just had to know you. The chairs are smashed to pieces....
My lines were met with confusion on your face
Because my game involved more than your ass. There's blood all over the place...
I was too involved too see
That all you wanted was my dick in it. He ripped the blade from my hand...

The world was falling down around me. My lungs can't keep air in them...
I knocked on your door and said,
"Let me in and hold me close,
I got your back, I'll never let you go" How did you get in here?
Just days in you told me that you loved me. My chest hurts...
I didn't realize you had no idea what that was . I'm screaming your name out...
I needed you. You needed help,
I gave you the keys and pretended to be happy. Can you hear me?

You didn't take long to disrespect me
Right in front of my face. You spit on it! You sunk your teeth into it!
How many guys fucked you
Before you got back to my place? Your body feels used and worn out...
I could tell that hole was well dug
When I stood on the edge and looked in. Where did the sunlight go?
I loved you with my lips, my heart, my soul, and my hands. I can't stop scratching...
You loved me back
With your lies, your poppers, your cocaine and booze. I think I overdosed...

How dare you lead me on that way,
For your own devious purposes. You knew it was all about the eyes...
I don't speak the same language as you. You are a psychotic...
Never wanted to. si papi...
My blade is sharper than ever. Slice...
These hands don't tremble for you because
I'd be doing everyone a favor ...just do it!...
If I just killed you. I've stripped it down to the bone...
But a huge part of me
just died a long painful death. The rest is not yet peaceful...
I'm clinging to what's left
And I can't wait for you to meet your suffering. I'm screaming at you now...
You'll probably bend over for it
Just like you did when you met me. Can you hear me yet?
My re-birth includes stumbling
Through the blindness my blood gave to me. Now can you hear me?
I tripped right over you and fell flat on my face. The dog is cowering in the corner... Whimper...whine for me to stop screaming...
That fat ugly broad at the bar
Is clueless to think you're special. Her tits won't fit up your ass...
I'm already looking right past you. You never got my dick hard...
My new mind is existential. If you die then you deserve to...

I won't even pray for you. Get out of my head...
I won't even hope you find your way. Just keep drinking it away...
I don't care enough anymore. You can't be here! You can't stay...
Chickens like you all get chopped one day. You're strutting around in your own shit...
My hatchet is sharper than ever
And I'll put your head on the stump. CHOP...

Fuck you R.C.
Is all I have to say.
Fuck you.


How did you get in here?

No comments: