About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

RECOVERY

I want to get there from here
I want to breathe that air
I want to sleep under that moon
I want to breathe...

i remember...

The edge of madness
Was a good friend to me
The toke, the smoke, the snow and the dust
the dope occasionally...
the sweat, the sex and passionate tears
i want that love again
the loyalty among us was genuine
i miss that kind of friend

when we always slept in embrace
my lips were wet, the body, the face
the screaming and madness and the cross
we were fearless in a world of chaos
we were rebels and reckless, we'll never make thirty!
sorry, but our hands got a little dirty

it's long gone from now
we know too much now
it's no longer enough for me
these days I need more
don't come into my house
don't bring it to my door
the harm's been reduced
let's just make a truce
i loved what we had
i didn't dream you
i wish you the best
i'll never forget you...
i can tell you my love for you
could never end
and I know you'll always be missed, my friend.

No comments: