About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

you are my brother, brother...
a brother from another mother
is what he said and we brothers head to head
fist to fist, life to life, dead to dead....

for you, I would lay down on the tracks.
yeah, my brother, you know I got your back.
with a true friendship, there's nothing at stake,
like the kind of bond nothing can break.

when my head was heavy and my heart was sore
you suddenly came knockin' on my door...
said, "kid, pick your head up, there's more!"
and from that moment forth I suddenly felt sure...

you appeared at the beginning of my re-birth
and made me listen and remember my worth...
yeah, the universe works in mysterious ways,
you make me glad yesterday turned into today...

when I had gotten so low and so sad, so mad
you showed me that things ain't always so bad
like a guardian angel, the brother I never had
you changed up my outlook and for that I am glad

you're my boy, my man, the one with a plan
I respect you, never regret you, I adore you, I'm a fan.
a handshake, a hug and a fuckin' high-five
and I thank the heavens that I'm still alive...

our language transcends the words that we speak
through English, or Spanish, Italian or maybe Greek...
the loyalty stretches around the globe,
universal trust and the heart is so bold.

so come on, my brother, listen up, my bro...
there's a few things that I need you to know...
ours is the world and the world is ours,
you helped turn the weakness into power.

so just lay your head and close your eyes...
I'll whisper softly until you realize
when trusting in people, there is no other
like the man that I'm proud to call my brother.

I'm living for me the best I can
I'm living for you, my brotherman.
I'm living for me the best I can
I'm living for you, my brotherman...
Photobucket

No comments: