About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CRUSH

I wanna get to know you

I wanna see if
…you think I'm crazy
…you think I'm hot
…you're a lover me
…or a lover me not

I want to
…wash my mouth clean with yours
…put you in a pill and swallow you
…smoke your cigarette and incense too
…get you drunk and see what you do

I want to
...wait for you to get off work
...wait for the sun to rise with you
...wait at your back door
...see if you'd stick it through

I want to see
...how far you'd go with me
...if you really care
...just how deep it could be
...if you GOT something to share

No comments: