About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OUTSIDERS IN LOVE

looking for somewhere to fit in… we burned bible pages to ink our skin. and slept in our clothes til the denim was worn, shirts were dirty and torn…
oh, how we laughed…at the morning slaves..
carrying their briefcases straight to the grave.
oh, how we howled…every night at the moon…
the evening could never come too soon.
hey, you kissed me like no other
ever did then and ever has since!
the way you moved your tongue around in my mouth...
the bold language of it and the hints...

we went from ny to chicago to los angeles
we've gotten older but that love was ageless...!
and we spoke in our second language...
as we crossed over the bridge...
oh fucking hell, what times we had...
i'm sorry i wasn't perfect...i was just doin' the best i could
you know it all makes me so sad...
i hold close to me the moments that were good...

No comments: