About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PATIENCE

you've been waiting down the block
you are punk rock.
we went to the same school.
your smile is so cool...
you said my bed was just as warm
as you thought it would be
the sheets were left soaked in sweat
traces of your mouth left on me

i'm not knocking what you've just pulled me into
heroes have a way of lifting up the defeated
i'm surprised that we want to hold the broken parts
filling in the spaces of those who've been deleted

and you laugh at the silliness of it all
like I do...
and you hold me close
like I want you to

and the blemishes fade fast
when you breathe against me
and the ecstasy lasts
even after you've held me

your tattoos impressed the impressive
which is impressive.
when you said mine were,
i was dumbfounded

you said you've been dying to take your shirt off
you said you'd been dying to get him away from me
you assured me it was me who is crazy
for not losing him sooner...

talking about your tattoos...
last night one and one was two...
you've been waiting down the block

i wonder what your glasses have read,
you prefer to take them off instead...
there you are, nothing else, just you
saying' "hey kid, what you want to do?"

whatever your body's been through,
it knows how to work me...just right...
you think it's funny and sad
that I feel I have to thank you
for touching me...because of the trip...
the last guy played on me.

you think it's funny that I'd even still have feelings for him.
and I do...
but not like for you.
now it's all about you...

No comments: