About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

words to bite my ass with...

What a liar you are
Your tears aren't real
The drugs and the virus
Won't make you feel
You're covered in hell
You're drenched in tears
You can thank your parents
For your insecurities and fears
You put yourself
On that pedestal
I'll burn it down
And watch you fall
You keep on speeding
Until the end
When Jameson
Will be your only friend
You took my heart
You dragged me under
You left me broken
A rape and plunder
Your dick gets hard on aggression
Your push is a shove
Suicide, anger and depression
Is the way you love
You're drenched in sickness
Any disease you can catch
You douse yourself in gasoline
And I'll light the match
You're a funeral
You've lost your soul
I'll throw the dirt on you
You fucking asshole.

No comments: