About Me

My photo
MY WORDS CONTAIN MATURE SUBJECT MATTER/MATURE READERS ONLY. THANKS. queer punk/singer/writer/film maker/custom leather maker...tattoos, music...i think the words posted on here say enough about me...if you care to read... everything posted here is copywritten 2007/2008.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

you're a waste.

What do you want from me now?
You have nothing I want

Trickster you are...how boring
How do you get off?
You play people like you're playing a board game.
A bored game.

You can find someone else to buzz your head
You could just cut it off instead
Press the buzzer...no one's home
A real true homo clone
I'm watchin' my ass around you
You're spreading yours like you always do
I wouldn't fuck you with someone else's dick
My fist, your face, take a lick.
You make me angry, you make me itch
I said take a lick, you bitch.

You ain't that hairy, kid.
Don't pump yourself up anymore
There ain't no bows or ribbons
wrapped around a filthy whore
You give Gay a bad name
even if your were straight, you'd still be lame

Put the phone to your ear
I ain't on the line
you're just another sad boy
another waste of time....

No comments: